- Not Available
- Clearblue is #1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand*
- The Clearblue Ovulation Test identifies your 2 most fertile days, so you can maximize your chances of getting pregnant naturally.
- The Clearblue Ovulation Test is over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge**
- Easy to read - unique digital 'smiley face' results
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2 x 7.25 inches; 0.19 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 pounds
- ASIN: B010C1LLWW
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
If you're planning for a baby it's important to know that women's cycles vary from month to month and every woman's cycle is unique. Most people don’t realize that there are only a few days in a woman’s cycle when intercourse can result in conception - and just 2 days when it is most likely: the day prior to and the day of ovulation. The timing of ovulation also varies, so it can be challenging to accurately identify the two days when you are most likely to get pregnant. That’s why women turn to ovulation tests to help them maximize their chances of conception. The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is easy-to-use at home, and the simple urine tests are over 99% accurate at detecting the luteinizing hormone (LH) surge. The optical reader interprets your result and gives you a clear smiley face in the display when the LH surge has been detected, so you know this day and the following day are your 2 best days to try for a baby.